Professional maintenance you can rely on
When it’s time for vehicle maintenance or repair, visit the Chevrolet Certified Service experts to handle all your vehicle needs. Nobody knows your vehicle better than these trained automotive service professionals, so from oil changes to engine replacements, let the Certified Service experts take care of everything.
access_time Service Hours
|Monday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
phone_iphone Call Us
Tire Buying, Care & Maintenance at Currie Chevrolet
Tread wear indicators appear when the tires only have 2/32 inch or less of tread remaining. Rubber in tires ages over time. This also applies to the spare tire (if available), even if it is never used. Multiple factors including temperatures, loading conditions, and inflation pressure maintenance affect how fast tires age.
Other warning signs that your vehicle will need tire replacement:
- You can see three or more tread wear indicators around the tire
- The tire cord or fabric is showing through the rubber
- The tire tread or sidewall is cracked, cut, or snagged deep enough to show cord or fabric
- The tire has a bulge or split
- The tire has a puncture, cut, or other damage that can’t be repaired correctly
Tire price match guarantee
Provide us with a better price at the time of purchase and we’ll match it. Find a better price within 30 days of the purchase, we’ll refund the difference.†
Eligible Tire Brands:
† Ad, written estimate, or Internet quote for identical tire(s) from a competing tire retailer/installer located within 100 miles of the dealer required during guarantee period for price match. Offer valid at participating U.S. dealers.
Oil Change Service
Regular oil changes can help improve the performance and fuel economy of your Chevrolet car, truck, or SUV. Many older-model Chevrolet vehicles, including those manufactured without or before the creation of the Oil Life Monitoring System, require oil changes at 3,000-mile intervals. However, thanks to advances in engine technologies, newer models have a much longer range between oil changes. Always refer to your Chevrolet vehicle Owner’s Manual for oil-change intervals for your specific vehicle.
ACDelco Conventional Oil
- Offers quality engine wear and corrosion protection
- Contains special additives that help your engine run smoothly
ACDelco dexos1™ Full Synthetic Oil
- High resistance to oxidation, which helps keep the oil from breaking down
- Excellent low-temperature flow and pumpability during cold start-ups
- Excellent protection to help prevent formation of sludge and other harmful deposits
Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil
- Advanced anti-wear technology for outstanding protection of critical engine parts
- Exceptional high-temperature stability helps resist oxidative thickening
- Proven to provide outstanding cold starting, lubrication and protection from wear at low temperatures
Stopping power is crucial for a safe and successful driving experience. When you need new brakes or it’s time for a brake inspection, visit Currie Chevrolet where Certified Service experts understand your car, truck, or SUV better than anyone. When maintenance as critical as brake service is required, why go anywhere else?
Auto battery replacement
The Chevrolet Certified Service experts are trained to inspect your vehicle’s battery and perform replacement services if needed. Your vehicle’s battery provides the engine with the necessary energy to start and also powers accessories when the engine is not running.
Don’t wait until your battery dies. The cold of winter and the heat of summer can wear on auto batteries over time. Have your battery inspected with a no charge battery test at most Chevrolet dealerships. Should you need a new battery, Chevrolet proudly offers a wide range of ACDelco auto batteries for the best combination of longevity, power, and price.
Complimentary Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
With every service visit you’ll receive a complimentary Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection.* Our trained service experts will complete a thorough assessment of your vehicle and let you know if any maintenance or repairs are necessary. Protect yourself and your automotive investment with a comprehensive Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection at Currie Chevrolet today.
- Inspect belts for wear and cracks
- Check hoses for leaks and cracks
- Test for correct belt tension
- Pinch-test of hoses
*See dealer for complete details, Multi-Point Vehicle Inspections vary by participating dealer.