A Message to our Valued Customers
Currie Motors Chevrolet, Inc. prides itself on being a good neighbor and active member of the community for 35 years. In that time, we have learned how to manage and work through tough times together and how to keep our customers and employees feeling connected and safe.
Your health and safety are the most important thing right now, as we all look to each other to get through this difficult time. If you are feeling uneasy about visiting, please call and reach out, and we will work with you as best we can. We have employees on hand to pick up vehicles for service and we will accommodate your needs every way possible. We are committed to making your visit to our dealership comfortable and safe.
We want to take a moment to assure you that we continue to uphold the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation and have taken some further steps to assure the safety and health of our customers, neighbors and friends. We will continue to be in contact with the appropriate local and federal agencies to ensure we are incorporating the latest information and guidance in our service.
Our dealership is thoroughly deep cleaned each night, and we have raised our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher as follows:
- We are reminding employees through multiple channels about washing hands often. We are talking to them about it, providing additional literature, and providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers as well.
- We are buying more cleaning and disinfectant supplies and have increased the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in public areas.
- We are treating customer cars that come in for service the same way – by disinfecting them before our technicians diagnose and repair those vehicles.
- We are reinforcing training procedures to ensure cleaning processes are implemented properly by employees.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
The health and safety of our guests and employees will always be our most important consideration, especially in these challenging circumstances.
Dave Wagge and Paul Sheeran